Often, a boiler can be returned to normal working order by resetting it. This is done by pressing the button or turning one of the thermostats to reset for 3 seconds before turning the stat back up.
Follow this simple how to guide to resetting your domestic boiler with step by step instructions from a qualified CORGI HomePlan engineer.
If your heating isn't coming on and you've checked the power supply and pressure you may need to reset the boiler.
It's a very simple and safe thing for you to do in your own home.
1. Refer to your boiler manual
2. Push the reset button for 10 seconds
3. Wait 2 - 3 minutes, the boiler should fire up
4. Repeat twice if the first attempt fails.
5. If the boiler still fails to fire up on the third attempt, double check the gas supply. If this is fine, it looks like you have a fault with the boiler and should call out an engineer.
6. If the reset button is protected by casing, do not attempt to reset the boiler yourself, call out a professional.