CORGI HomePlan Ltd is a company Registered in Scotland No: SC358475 with registered office at 1 Masterton Park, South Castle Drive, Dunfermline, KY11 8NX.
1. The free Carbon Monoxide alarm offer is valid from 21/09/2015 until 01/02/2016 while stocks last.
2. This giveaway is open to any person aged 18 years or over who is resident in the United Kingdom. This offer is limited to one per house hold.
3. To claim a free CO alarm, applicants must enter their details as requested and download the safety whitepaper. There are no purchase requirements.
4. A person’s details will be counted only once. This promotional campaign is limited to one CO alarm per household. Applications must not be made through agencies or third parties.
5. Applicants will receive a ‘CO alarm’. There is no cash alternative and the CO alarm is non-transferable.
6. CORGI HomePlan reserves the right at any time to reject any application when it has reasonable grounds to believe that the applicant has not complied with these terms and conditions.
7. CORGI Homeplan is not responsible for postal addresses or for problems caused by any factors outside of CORGI HomePlan's reasonable control or any circumstances beyond CORGI HomePlan’s reasonable control that may prevent the CO alarm from being delivered to the applicant.
8. Delivery of the CO alarm will be by standard second class post and sent only to the address provided at time of application.
10. CORGI HomePlan shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) CORGI HomePlan’s use of the applicant’s application in accordance with these terms and conditions;
(ii) the applicant’s participation in the giveaway;
(iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iv) any events outside CORGI HomePlan’s reasonable control.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed to exclude or limit CORGI HomePlan’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects applicants' statutory rights.
13. CORGI HomePlan reserves the right to cancel the giveaway where it is required to so for reasons outside the reasonable control of CORGI HomePlan.
14. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Where an applicant is resident in Scotland, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
16. By applying to claim a free CO alarm in this giveaway, applicants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.